Monday 17 October 2011

Diary Entry #4

Diary Entry #4 – 17th October 2011
This week I am going to do my photo shoot for my magazine. I have been thinking about the range of images I want to take, ranging from an extreme close up of an eye, to a long shot. I am going to have my model wearing the same pair of trousers, but one pair is burgundy and the other pair is mustard. With this mise en scene I am going to try and create an effective mirror image, where my model will be striking the same pose but wearing a different outfit. I have thought carefully about creating abstract and visually striking images for my double paged spread and front cover.
As well as preparing for my photo shoot, I have also explored Cam Studio. This is a new programme to me, however this week I have successfully created a video showing the steps I took to create my preliminary front cover and contents page. I clicked on each layer, step by step, revealing what I did next. I now feel confident on this programme and feel I can use it to present work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment