Monday 17 October 2011

Diary Entry #3

Diary Entry #3 – 10th October 2011

This week I decided to focus on my Proposal. In my proposal I explained my idea for my music magazine, what I want to involve, who will be featured in my magazine, the target audience and the genre of music I am focusing on.
I explained possible ideas I have thought of for my main images, using artistic ideas such as confetti and paint. I also described why I am choosing to create an indie/rock magazine because of my wide knowledge on magazines such as NME and Kerrang.
I explained the age group of my target audience and why I feel they are people who will be interested in my magazine.
I feel doing my proposal has helped me as I now fully understand what I need to create and has a general idea of what colours, images and layouts I need to create to make my magazine typical to the rock/indie magazine conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment