Tuesday 27 March 2012

Diary #15

Today I completed my evaluation process. I have now successfully answered each evaluation question in depth and provided a multi-media presentation of the answer, in either a PowerPoint, which I have downloaded to Scribd and then uploaded to blogger; a Prezi including images; a Premier Pro video with a voice recording of my voice; or an essay with images to accompany it and illustrate my response.
I feel hugely content with my work and feel as if I have created a successful music magazine, that will relate to my desired target audience. I feel it represents indie/rock music in a realistic manner and also maintains to look professional.
I feel as though I have planned and researched my product to have created it in a way that will be recognisable to the public as a rock magazine. I have thought in depth about distribution, production and exhibition stages of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment