Tuesday 6 March 2012

Diary #13

This week i completed my target audience video, so decided i would do some more similar product research. I looked at how much i had done and thought i should analyse some more double page spreads.
I chose two that were from NME magazine, this is because this is my ideal example, therefore felt i might see some of my own magazine reflected in this. Luckily, i did. In my first double page spread i analysed, i noticed there were two photos of a man, almost mirroring each other, accept he had different expressions in each one. This made me feel content with my own magazine, as my second double page spread does exactly this accept with my model Alice. I felt i had successfully grasped what NME magazine tries to portray to it's audiences, making me feel as if i have created a magazine that will effectively appeal to my target audience also.

After this, i began working on cam studio videos. I have done one for each page of my magazine. I opened each page on Adobe Photoshop and hid all the layers. I then began recording on cam studio and showed each layer one at a time. I felt this would be an effective thing to document on my blog as it will show all the stages i had to go through when creating my magazine. I also thought i could take a clip of each of these videos and then use it in my final Evaluation Documentary, when i am discussing the process i went through to complete my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment