Monday 26 March 2012

Diary #14



This week I have been busy working on my evaluation questions. During the half term I spent time answering each question in detail, using about 500-700 words for each response. However, I felt it was necessary to show my skills within media software, so have spent the past two weeks using my skills to present each response in an interesting way.

I have used Premier Pro for some; this allows me to present images and quick clips of video to illustrate my response. I decided to use a Dictaphone to record my voice, reading out the answer to each question, upload it onto the computer and download it to Premier Pro. This is effective as I have now got a video of my response in speech with images working as evidence of my creations. I used clips from my similar product research and also my key concepts presentation, to highlight the scale of research and effort that has gone into the production of Collide magazine.




After creating two of these this week, I then moved on to my distribution question. Instead of doing another video, I wanted to present what I would do to distribute my magazine. I did this, by going out, using public transport and walking on busy streets, looking for billboards and advertising space I could photograph. I took photos of these advertisement spaces and uploaded it to my computer. I then used Adobe Photoshop to make it look as though it is a photo of MY advertisement of Collide magazine on the billboard/poster. This is effective as it highlights how I intend to distribute my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment