Wednesday 9 November 2011

Contents Page Design Draft

This is the design i have chosen to go with for my contents page. I have kept the title of my magazine at the top of the page to create a house style. I have included lots of images and put the page number underneath or on top of it, allowing the reader to visually choose what they would like to read. I have included four main sections and a 'plus' section. I have included a band index also, to make my reader feel they are getting value for their money. There is also a subscription option on the page also, giving the reader the audience to subscribe to my magazine and it also makes my magazine look professional and successful. I aimed to make this page as busy as possible, as it is where the content of my magazine is.


This is the magazine i used as a general guide line when designing my contents page, as i feel it looks busy but still organised. It makes the magazine look worth its money and full of information, without making it look cluttered. It also follows the colour scheme i am going to use for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment