Tuesday 8 November 2011

Contact Sheet

Contact Sheet

Here is a contact sheet containing every photo that I took on my photo shoot. My main model was a female, with dark hair and blue eyes, as i feel she fits the genre of rock and will compliment my magazine. I had four outfit changes during my photo shoot. One: red trousers, two: mustard yellow trousers, three: dress, four: leather jacket and dress.
I used my inspiration photographs of Lady Gaga and Rihanna, therefore i effectively found my front cover image by using ideas from a photo of Lady Gaga and also managed to take successful close ups by using the photos of Rihanna that gathered as inspiration.
I also took a few photos of other people, this was because it means that I will have more photos on my contents page that will all have been taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment